Saturday 7 April 2012

My focus is on quality, not quantity: Zarine








Actress Zarine Khan has featured in just two films in her two-year-old career in Bollywood. She says it's because she is more focused on quality, rather that quantity.
"My life has been very unplanned, but as I have said this before that I plan to do only quality work than quantity work. So that's about it," the 27-year-old said here at a screening of her latest release "Housefull 2".
The 27-year-old, who did a cameo as a runaway bride in "Ready", and now plays a bride in "Housefull 2" again, says one shouldn't take the plunge in real life unless he or she understands the responsibilities that come with married life.
"I am an Indian and I do believe in the institution of marriage. Every Indian girl dreams of getting married one day, but with marriage comes a lot of responsibility. So, I don't think you should take a plunge for the heck of it unless you are not ready for the responsibility," said Zarine.
Zarine debuted in Bollywood with "Veer" in 2010 and later did a cameo and an item song "Character dheela" in Salman Khan's 2011 film "Ready".
Currently, the actress also has "Partner 2" in her kitty. It is a sequel to the 2007 film "Partner". Zarine is also shooting for a Tamil film "Karikalan".

0 comments:

Post a Comment