Wednesday 6 July 2011

Deepika Padukone wants a good romantic track

Deepika Padukone has fulfilled her wish. She wanted director Prakash Jha to picturise a love ballad on her in Aarakshan.


The song Acha Lagta Hai sung by Mohit Chauhan and Shreya Ghoshal is the result of Deepika's persuasion.

The song features Deepika along with Saif Ali Khan. Wonder if this track will now play when she is with a certain Sidhartha Mallya! Says Dippy, "I was looking forward to the song. Prakashji has a good sense of music.

I remember how Raajneeti's More Piya was such a rage. It's always on loop on my iPod whenever I am travelling. I remember messaging him to please give me a good romantic song in Aarakshan. Accha Lagta Hai is such a playful romantic song."

The song features Deepika along with Saif Ali Khan. Wonder if this track will now play when she is with a certain Sidhartha Mallya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment