Wednesday 20 July 2011

Salman, Sanjay Dutt to host Bigg Boss 5 together

Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan will jointly host the new season of Bigg Boss.

Both the stars have been roped in as anchors to double the fun quotient of the show.



There has been a great deal of speculation that a busy Sallu would be unable to host Bigg Boss 5 due to which Dutt would feature on the reality show.

But now the duo will be at it together.

Talking about his association with Bigg Boss Season-5, Salman Khan said, “I greatly enjoyed working on Bigg Boss’ last season and received a lot of positive response from fans and well-wishers alike.

It’s an exciting format that makes for compelling viewing and I am glad to be back for another season. I think it’s a great move by COLORS to also sign-up Sanjay Dutt for Bigg Boss Season-5. It can only mean one thing for the viewers – more excitement and a differentiated appeal for this season.”

Commenting on his television debut, Sanjay Dutt added, “I am extremely delighted that I am making my foray into television through a concept like Bigg Boss – a show that holds a nation’s attention for more than 3 months.” He further added, “I loved watching Salman host the last season…I thought he was mind-blowing with his sense-of-humor and inimitable style.”

Bigg Boss Season 4 was a runaway hit as over 90 million viewers from across the country tuned in for the series, the finale episode itself generated a TVR of 6.7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment